First aid course for baby and child emergencies
- 4h online course
- incl. your own training dummy
- Developed by active emergency physicians
- 30 chapters divided into 5 modules for optimum learning effect
- 60-page e-book for download
- Only available in Germany
Why is the emergency training dummy so important?
- Respiration: the manikin's lungs rise and fall
- Cardiac massage: You receive acoustic feedback as to whether you are doing everything correctly
- Use of a defibrillator
- Treatment of wounds, e.g. applying a pressure bandage
- And much more
In this short video we'll introduce you to the training dummy:
How to save a life
- correct ventilation,
- cardiac massage,
- use of the defibrillator,
- broken bones,
We are Dr. med. Annalena Dehé & Dr. med. Lukas Dehé
In stressful emergency situations, the feeling of helplessness and concern for your own child often get in the way.
We want to help you to react correctly in emergency situations and have therefore created this online first aid course, which is carried out using an emergency training dummy. The practical exercise allows you to call up your acquired knowledge in an emergency.
As active emergency physicians, we know all the potential dangers, which is why the course not only teaches you how to resuscitate, but also how to deal with many other emergencies.