The socket protector from reer: Excellent safety
Socket protector from reer is awarded very good
Socket protectors from reer have been in use for almost 50 years without any accidents
Safety articles from reer pass tough quality tests
As a market leader, we have years of expertise in the field of child safety
Safe products from the start
A look inside our test laboratory
Own testing machines
Tested childproof -
Safety beyond standards
- reer products do not contain any small parts that can be swallowed
- reer products have no sharp edges
- There is no risk of burns or scalding with reer products
- reer products are free of harmful substances
- The reer Safety Performance Tape developed by us offers strong hold with residue-free removal
That is reer quality
Together for more child safety
In order to set new standards, we work together with experts from different disciplines and are actively involved in improving child safety: We are an active member of DIN (German Institute for Standardisation) and the international standards committee in order to
- increase our knowledge
- to contribute our experience and
- higher standards of safety and user-friendliness.
- and user-friendliness.
As a founding member of the international alliance GACS (Global Alliance for child safety), we have joined forces with committed international companies who share the same goal: to increase the safety of our children worldwide. Our goal is to raise the international requirements for safety products to a child-safe level.
As an active member of the Federal Working Group "More Safety for Children" e.V. (BAG), we regularly deal with the current accident statistics. Every year, more than 1.7 million children are involved in accidents in Germany, 300,000 of which occur in the home. Together with the BAG, we advocate for more education, because 60% of accidents could be prevented through knowledge alone.