Our safety tips:
- Do not put hot drinks within reach of your child! The contents of a cup can scald up to 30% of the body surface of an infant or young child.
- Always keep alcohol and cigarettes out of the child's reach.
- Make sure that there are no tablecloths hanging down. Your child could try to pull himself up on them. This would cause any objects on the tablecloth to fall on your child.
- Lighters, matches, burning candles, stoves and fireplaces are a great danger. Do not leave small children unattended in the room.